Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It all happened on Bluebird Lane

First Blog Ever!  I don't know what has been holding me back because wow, easy!  On Monday I gave a team seminar about extending your technology reach and of course, having a blog, was on the list.  I had not even created my own yet and here I was preaching about it.  I am definitely a do-as-I-do kind of girl and want to set the stage for success.  I chose Blogger because it is one of the most popular website of the current day and the top blog spot.  I chose the name Bluebird Lane as that is where I live and it seemed a perfect name given the place I hope to enlighten a following. I have had so many topics in my mind to give my blog a theme and since most of those thoughts occur in my home on Bluebird Lane, it just seemed fitting.  Talk about Training My Husband (and the explosive failure it reigns); talk about my Life Experience in rearing a child (or the other mom's I interact with); or my plans as a leader and mentor in direct sales (boring, right); or my experiences in my faith (because talk about bombshells).  So many ideas-how do you choose one?  Whatever I talk about in the future, it all happened on Bluebird Lane.

With that said, here are my feelings today and well, yes, they were first posted on fb. Not to worry, I do not plan on cross posting often.  I just already said it all the best way I know how.

This morning feels slow and rainy.  My soul aches for the Truth and Community. The small towns around me appear more as tiny islands without modern amenities.  Disconnected.  I am already trying to move on, move forward.  The places I rested my faith are dislocated and feel so sore I just want to bend down to the floor and remain there.  Only one Trinity remains and it is my pursuit of such that leads me forward.  Dreams of broken green glass and tumbling rocks lend to personal truths upon waking.  It isn't always in my time, but His plan.  There is an opportunity to explore and practice acceptance. Show yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment